1. We’ll have to live with this for a long time.
2. You should be wearing a mask.
3. Nepal public health infrastructure needs an update.
4. Responding to the virus is extraordinarily expensive.
5. We have a long way to go to fix virus testing.
6. We can’t count on herd immunity to keep us healthy.
7. The virus produces more symptoms than expected.
8. We can worry a bit less about infection from surfaces.
9. We can also worry less about a mutating virus.
10. We can’t count on warm weather to defeat the virus.
Taken from Dr Ram Krishna Baral’s Facebook profile here.