On the occasion of One Health Day, celebrated every year on November 3rd, Research and Extension Committee (RECOM) under Nepal Veterinary Students’ Association (NVSA), Rampur is going to organize creative poster art competition focusing on One Health theme “Need of One Health Approach”.
This year’s theme is “Strengthening Global Resilience Through One Health: A 2020 Vision for a Sustainable Future“.
Participants are requested to send their poster as per the following guidelines.
- The poster should be based on the theme “Need for One Health Approach“.
- Both hand-made and digital poster art are accepted.
- Once the poster is made (digital or hand made arts), it should be scanned and a video presentation should be made on zoom with no more than 3 min delivery time. Step by step method for recording video presentation via zoom is available here.
- The deadline for delivery of poster is 15th Kartik, 2077.
- Furthermore, information about other programs will be revealed soon.
“One Health” is a concept or approach in which veterinarians, human medical professionals, environmentalists and other related professionals come and act together for the betterment of one health i.e. health of human animal and environment as a whole.
With the aim of developing interaction and communication between these sectors, the event is being conducted and this competition in which winners are selected purely on the basis of his/her idea, presentation and answering ability of the questions by the judges.
More information on the event is available from NVSA Nepal’s official Facebook page here or by contacting Mr Prabin Puri, the Program Coordinator of the event.